90 Days Reporting Requirement
The Immigration Bureau has announced that the 90 day reporting requirement can now be made by registered post.
Keywords: Thailand, Legal, Thai Immigration Bureau, 90 Days Reporting, Visa
The required documents to be submitted at least seven days before the due date for renewal are:
- The notification form (TM.7);
- Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in Thailand or latest visa stamp);
- The arrival/departure card (TM.6 - front and back);
- Copies of previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any); and
- A stamped addressed envelope to enable the return of the lower part of the notification form.
Please note that the Immigration Bureau will not be responsible for any delay or loss of documents. Therefore, it is advisable that the foreigner still continues to report in person, or uses a lawyer or other representative to submit the notification and supporting documents every 90 days.