Mazars can help you with your accounting requirements in Thailand, providing the financial information needed to help you monitor and optimize your business performance.
What We Offer:
- Preparing your monthly accounts and annual financial statements (including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow, using Thai Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Assessing your overall financial administration. Our recommendations will help you to improve your processes and the way you do business.
- Providing outsourced accounting services for day-to-day accounting and tax compliance, as well as for more complex tasks.
- Providing the level of service you need. You may want us to prepare your annual statutory accounts or to provide a tailored accounting management solution.
- Going beyond simply reporting your current figures by putting them in context, comparing them with trends and reporting exceptions, so that you have a comprehensive view of your business.
- Providing services when you need them. If your business needs a general accounting resource, but you cannot create a full-time position for this, one of our senior accounting managers can provide consultation when you need it.
Our accounting outsourcing experts come from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. We can build an accounting team to suit your needs – whatever the size of your company.
Accounting and Tax Compliance
We are experts in providing outsourced accounting services for day-to-day accounting and tax compliance, as well as for more complex tasks.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Do you need someone to help your non finance teams to provide meaningful financial information? Our team of experts can provide you with the know-how.
Accounting and Financial Support
At Mazars, we can support you when you are understaffed, and provide access to expert advice.
Why Outsource with Mazars Thailand?
For businesses looking at opportunities in overseas markets, outsourcing is a low risk way to...
Investing and operating businesses in Thailand is a challenge. Are you spending enough time...
We love to help entrepreneurs achieve their goals. Starting a business can be overwhelming. With...
Mazars can prepare and file the half year and annual corporate income tax (CIT) ...
For many new investors into Thailand, the requirement to deduct withholding tax from payments to...
Mazars can prepare and file the monthly VAT returns. VAT is an indirect tax imposed on the value...
Having all the information you need to run your business at your fingertips is critical,...
There are many requirements at the year end and a company will need to work with several parties...
Are you facing any of the operational issues connected with the operation of your accounting...
Want to know more?
Mazars wins Xero Regional Partner of the Year Asia
At Xerocon 2018, Mazars was crowned as Xero’s Regional Partner of the Year – Asia. The annual Xero awards recognise excellence across the bookkeeping and accounting industries, as well as the third-party app developers.
Implementation of IFRS 16 Leases – A Closer Look
Financial communication is still limited a year before its effective date.